Welcome to Flourish, the well-being program of Anglican Church Central Queensland, brought to you by OPTUM.
To access Flourish, please submit your Username & Password by clicking the above button. To request the password, or for general Flourish enquiries or feedback, please contact the Rockhampton Diocesan Office on (07) 4927 3188 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For after hours enquiries please call 1300 361 008
Flourish is available to clergy, staff and members of their household.
As a valued member of our workforce community, you are invited to access a suite of well-being services and resources including:
- • Up to six one-hour counselling sessions per year, free of charge
(counselling can be provided in person, over the phone or via email).
- • Well-Being Articles, including:
- • Budgeting/Retirement planning
- • Relationships
- • Living healthy
- • Coping & resiliency
- • Addictions
- • Work/life balance
- • Dealing with: depression; abuse; cancer, etc.
- • Leaders Advice Hotline and Resources, Including:
- • Bullying & harassment
- • Handling conflicts/disputes
- • Performance Improvement Discussions, etc.